Veteran Recruitment & MORE
VeTalent (Veteran Talent) is much more than a veteran recruitment firm. When you join us, you get an entire team that is laser-focused on helping you find, hire, and retain the kind of talent required to help you grow your business. We believe and know that recruitment is just one piece of building out your veteran-ready brand. We are committed to ensuring that your company is front of mind when a service member is considering a career after the military and that you are given a serious look by the veterans already in the civilian workplace when they are looking for their next opportunity.
Meet Your Team
Dedicated Veteran Recruiter & Coordinator
- The recruiter and coordinator will act as an extension of your internal team to source veteran talent.
- They will work up to 3 Req’s at a time, and as one is filled, you may add others.
- There is no additional fee if you hire any of our candidates
- The recruiters will utilize our network of 2.2 million veterans to help find the veteran candidates you seek for your open positions
- The team will source veteran candidates via phone, email, social media campaigns, and more
- The coordinator will send you candidate profiles for consideration from the Req’s you supply them with, and they will schedule interviews with the candidates you select.
- All candidates will be screened and interviewed by VR prior to you ever seeing them
- The recruiter and/or coordinator is available to attend in person or virtual recruiting events on your behalf (additional fee quoted on a bespoke basis)
Dedicated Event Producer (DEP)
- Your DEP will design a virtual recruitment booth to connect you with veteran talent
- You control when you wish to host events
- Your DEP is your day-to-day contact for any virtual event you wish to host with Veteran Recruiting
- Your DEP will design your booth, train your staff, attend your events, and generate reports after each event
- Your DEP will attend your recruiting events alongside your recruiters
(we have saved the best for last)
Your VeTalent marketing team will promote your company and jobs to our massive network of veteran talent on a regular basis. There will not be a week that our community will not be made aware of who you are, what you offer, and why they should consider you in their next career choice. More than 300,000 veterans attend our events each year, and it is our marketing team plays the most significant role in ensuring we are reaching the suitable veterans at the right time. In 2021, we generated over $3,000,000 in free advertising for our clients, and the best is yet to come.
- Job promotion via email blasts, text campaigns, social media, and more
- Media opportunities to showcase your company (print, television, radio, podcasts, virtual and in-person events)
- Recruitment webinars are a great way to introduce your company and jobs to our community
- Video job descriptions (we handle that too)
- Open houses (additional cost on a bespoke basis)
we have connected more than 7-million veterans with hundreds of leading companies through our virtual career fairs. Veteran Recruiting, our sister company has developed a massive network of highly-qualified veteran talent. This allows the VeTalent team to quickly and affordably find great matches for our clients open positions.
Areas of Focus
- Project Managers
- Cleared Professionals
- Information Technology
- Field Service Technicians
- Skilled Trades
- Financial (Banking & Insurance)
- Oil & Gas